You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
NEW clients receive 10% OFF FIRST VISIT when you mention our website.
Puppy and Kitten Services
- Initial vaccination series (every 3 weeks from 6 weeks to 4 months of age)
- Check for intestinal parasites
- Deworming (2-3 times during puppy/kitten visits)
- Heartworm prevention
- Flea and tick prevention
- Positive contact with other people and pets (critical for proper socialization)
- Introduction of home dental care
- Disease prevention and routine check-ups
- Elective reproductive surgeries (spay or neuter) for pets not intended as breeding stock or show animals
- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
- Online Forms
- Our patient forms are available online so they can be completed in the convenience of your own home or office.