If you need a more accessible version of this website, click this button on the right.
Switch to Accessible Site
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
NEW clients receive 10% OFF FIRST VISIT when you mention our website.
Puppy and Kitten Services
- Initial vaccination series (every 3 weeks from 6 weeks to 4 months of age)
- Check for intestinal parasites
- Deworming (2-3 times during puppy/kitten visits)
- Heartworm prevention
- Flea and tick prevention
- Positive contact with other people and pets (critical for proper socialization)
- Introduction of home dental care
- Disease prevention and routine check-ups
- Elective reproductive surgeries (spay or neuter) for pets not intended as breeding stock or show animals
- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
- Online Forms
- Our patient forms are available online so they can be completed in the convenience of your own home or office.