- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service, and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover), checks, and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Foothills Animal Clinic understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application. This program allows you to break down your payment into monthly installments. You can either apply at our clinic, where we will call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments
- No Annual Fee
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- Deferred Interest and No Interest Charge when the full bill is paid within the agreed upon 6 month time period
4. We also accept payment through Scratchpay. They offer simple and affordable payment plans for veterinary bills. Checking your rate does not affect your credit. It only takes a couple of minutes and can be done from your smartphone, tablet or computer. For more information about Scratchpay and to check your rate, click here: https://scratchpay.com.
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet websites . . .